COVID-19 Policies, Procedures, and Play
We are so happy to be back, as usual safety and fun are our top priorities. Mohawk Lanes has implemented new policies and procedures to ensure everyones safety from our bowlers to our employees. Please remember that for us to stay open and provide the best fun to our community these new guidelines are necessary.
New Policies and Procedures
1) If you are feeling ill in anyway we are asking that you please stay home and we will welcome you back when you feel better.
2) Masks are now required coming in and out of the center and in all common areas, such as restrooms, locker rooms, and the front desk. Masks may be removed at your designated lane/table.
3) State guidances directs that there should be no more than five people on a lane to maintain social distancing. Groups over five people will be given two lanes. We will be skipping a lane for groups under five and two lanes for groups over five.
4) All shoes, bowling balls, and bowling areas will be sanitized in between each use.
5) All high traffic areas will be sanitzed frequently throughout the day as well as at the beginning and end of each day.
6) Bowlers are asked to please stay in thier assigned area as much as possible. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Small children must be accompanied through out the center at all times.
7) The snack bar is currently open daily form 12pm to 6pm for pizza only. The game room and Strike Zone will remain closed for the time being. We are hoping to open these ammenities up to the public soon.
1) Mohawk Lanes will be open Tuesday through Friday. Reservations to bowl are strongly recommended. Please call, (724-463-7443), ahead to schedule your time to bowl. We recommend also calling ahead to make sure there is open play space due to the 50% capacity restrictions in place.
2) Tuesday and Thursday we will be open from 11:00am-8:00pm. Wednesday and Friday we will be open from 10:00am-8:00pm. 10:00am to 12:00pm will be reserved for our high risk and senior customers.
3) Pricing: we now have a 90 minute special at $35.00 a lane shoes included in your cost. No more than five on a lane. We will also be offering our regular open play rates.
4) Bowling balls will be preset and sanitized before you arrive on each lane. If a child size ball or ramp is needed please tell the front counter upon arrival and we will bring them to your lane. Please do not remove or swap bowling balls with any other lane.
5) At the end of your time please leave all bowling balls on your ball return, ramps on your lane, and your bowling shoes beside your assigned table.