COVID-19 Policies, Procedures, and Play
We are so happy to be back, as usual safety and fun are our top priorities. Mohawk Lanes has implemented new policies and procedures to ensure everyones safety from our bowlers to our employees. Please remember that for us to stay open and provide the best fun to our community these new guidelines are necessary.
New Policies and Procedures
1) If you are feeling ill in anyway we are asking that you please stay home and we will welcome you back when you feel better.
2) Masks are now required coming in and out of the center and in all common areas, such as restrooms, locker rooms, and the front desk. Masks may be removed at your designated lane/table.
3) State guidances directs that there should be no more than five people on a lane to maintain social distancing. Groups over five people will be given two lanes. We will be skipping a lane for groups under five and two lanes for groups over five.
4) All shoes, bowling balls, and bowling areas will be sanitized in between each use.
5) All high traffic areas will be sanitized frequently throughout the day as well as at the beginning and end of each day.
6) Bowlers are asked to please stay in their assigned area as much as possible. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Small children must be accompanied through out the center at all times.
7) The snack bar is currently open daily form 12pm to 6pm with a limited option menu check to see a digital version here. The game room and Strike Zone will remain closed for the time being. We are hoping to open these ammenities up to the public soon.
1) Mohawk Lanes will be open Tuesday through Saturday. Reservations to bowl are strongly recommended. Please call, (724-463-7443), ahead to schedule your time to bowl. We recommend also calling ahead to make sure there is open play space due to the 50% capacity restrictions in place.
2) Hours of operation currently are Monday: 3-5:30pm, Tuesday: 10am-5:30pm, Wednesday: 10am-9pm, Thursday: 10am-5:30pm, Friday: 12pm-5:30pm, Saturday: 12pm-10pm
3) Pricing: we now have a 90 minute special at $35.00 a lane shoes included in your cost running Tuesdays through Fridays. No more than five on a lane is the current mandate and groups should not excede state mandated numbers. We will also be offering our regular open play rates of $4 a game a person and $2.50 per pair of shoes.
4) Bowling balls will be preset and sanitized before you arrive on each lane. If a child size ball or ramp is needed please tell the front counter upon arrival and we will bring them to your lane. Please do not remove or swap bowling balls with any other lane.
5) At the end of your time please leave all bowling balls on your ball return, ramps on your lane, and your bowling shoes beside your assigned table.