COVID-19 Policies, Procedures, and Play
We are so happy to be back, as usual safety and fun are our top priorities. Mohawk Lanes has implemented new policies and procedures to ensure everyones safety from our bowlers to our employees. Please remember that for us to stay open and provide the best fun to our community these new guidelines are necessary.
New Policies and Procedures
1) If you are feeling ill in anyway we are asking that you please stay home and we will welcome you back when you feel better.
2) Masks are no longer required unless you are an unvaccinated individual.
3) Groups over five people will be given two lanes. We will do our best to maintain social distancing.
4) All shoes, bowling balls, and bowling areas will be sanitized in between each use.
5) All high traffic areas will be sanitized frequently as well as at the beginning and end of each day.
6) Bowlers are asked to please stay in their assigned area as much as possible. All children under 16 must be accompanied by an adult. Small children must be accompanied through out the center at all times.
7) The snack bar is currently open daily with a limited option menu check to see a digital version here. The Strike Zone will be open daily. The game room will remain closed for the time being. We are hoping to open this ammenity up to the public soon.
1) Mohawk Lanes will be open Monday through Saturday. Please call, (724-463-7443), to ensure that we have lanes open and available.
2) Hours of operation currently are Monday: 3pm-5:30pm, Tuesday: 10am-5:30pm, Wednesday: 10am-5:30pm, Thursday: 10am-5:30pm, Friday: 12pm-5:30pm, Saturday: 1pm-10pm, Sunday: Closed.
3) Pricing: we now have a 90 minute special at $35.00 a lane shoes included in your cost running on weekdays only. Please ask about the special upon arrival. We will also be offering our regular open play rates of $4.50 a game a person and $3.00 per pair of rental shoes.
4) Bowling balls will be preset and sanitized before you arrive on each lane. If a child size ball or ramp is needed please tell the front counter upon arrival and we will bring them to your lane. Please do not remove or swap bowling balls with any other lane.
5) At the end of your time please leave all bowling balls on your ball return, ramps on your lane, and return shoes to the counter.